I haven't been very good about the writing component to blogging... I will add some more stories and updates from the office later this week. But in the meantime, here are a few random shots from the backyard (plenty of more work to be done but it is MUCH better that when I started!!!) and a shot of what the chicks look like at 3 weeks old... Cheers! BK
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Chicks one week later & a few random house pics...
I haven't been very good about the writing component to blogging... I will add some more stories and updates from the office later this week. But in the meantime, here are a few random shots from the backyard (plenty of more work to be done but it is MUCH better that when I started!!!) and a shot of what the chicks look like at 3 weeks old... Cheers! BK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment